HVAC Design and Drafting Services
Tesla Outsourcing Services happens to be amongst the leading providers of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Design Services. Over the years, with our expertise and hard core technical acumen we have helped architects and contractors with their HVAC Design requirements for any of your commercial, residential, industrial, retail, utility, institutional and IT building projects. Be it Designing, Detailing or Drafting, we are able to handle all the parts of your HVAC project. All you need to do is tell us your exact requirements and specifications of your MEP project, and we will provide you with a customized HVAC Design and Detailing layout in the form of 2D images.
Our engineers will accurately Design the electrical, plumbing and duct layout schematics in accordance with your building structure. While Designing HVAC layout of a building, we consider various factors like temperature regulation, comfort, etc. Our HVAC layouts are specifically intended to regulate the air-flow in a building, in order to ensure that the temperature is under control and the occupants are kept comfortable. We have expertise as well as proficiencies to deal with small sized to large scale projects for Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Amusement Parks, Museums, Industrial set up, Institutes etc .
Why choose Tesla Outsourcing Services for outsourcing your HVAC projects?
- We have competencies in designing plans and layouts for cooling,heating as well as ducting for gas in addition to gas removal
- We can design a HVAC layout for all types of systems like fire protection, electrical, steam or plumbing
- We have proficiency in various technologies required to design plumbing layouts for multi-level structures
- We can fulfill the HVAC specifications of any sort of industry,be it commercial, residential, health care, mining, industrial, IT, retail or institutional
- We stick to international standards of quality as well as adhere to rigorous Quality Check procedures
HVAC Design and Drafting Services we provide includes:
- Load Calculations
- Duct Design with Layouts
- Equipment Layout and their Selection
- Piping Layout and Pipe Size
- Equipment Schedules