Our Case Studies
MEP Built Project
Project Name : Academy As- Built Project
Nature of the Project and Software used : Revit 2014
Size of Project : Medium Size Project
Area : 1259 sq.fts
Resources Utilized : 2 MEP Modelers.
Leadership : 1 Project Manager
Turn Around Time : 10 working days
Project Description :Scope of work for this project was to work on modifications in the MEP scope of work. Modifications were to be done in 2D Drawings and 3D Model.
Building Details : Mechanical Plant-room
Inputs provided by client : Architecture, structure and MEP Models, photographs of As-built, markups in 2D Drawings
- Remodel the plant-room as per the photographs of the as-built provided.
- Apart from the photographs client also provided us with the 2D drawings. However these drawings were not updated as per the as built photographs.
- Updated the model referring to the photographs
- Generation of 2D Drawings.
- Updated Plant-room model
- Updated 2D drawings along with sections
Client feedback : Creating as-built models from photographs was not an easy task. It would be very difficult to accomplish this project without having an experienced team. Cheers.!!