MEP Design & Drafting Services
MEP refers to the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems that are implemented in the buildings for the overall functioning so as to acquire sustainability. We provide MEP Drafting Services to MEP engineers, consultants and contractors in the AEC industry for more than a decade. Our MEP Services team is led by experienced and qualified MEP designers and engineers who leverage their experience in working on various MEP projects.
We understand your requirements and ascertain that your project is delivered on time and within budget. Our proven methodology and knowledge of International CAD standards such as AIA, British Codes, and European Standards enables us to deliver affordable MEP drafting services to our clients in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, and Australia.
We ensure that all the sheets and layouts are checked for quality, accurate CAD standards and presentation type based on local codes and standards. Our 2D drawings are customized as per your requirements with stipulations such as line types, weights, blocks etc. We use AutoDesk AutoCAD and AutoDesk Revit to create these drawings.
Our 2D HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Services include:
- Mechanical (HVAC) Drawings
- Electrical Drawings
- Plumbing Drawings
- Fire-fighting and Sprinkler Drawings
- MEP Detail Drawings
We can convert various formats to 2D Drawings. These include:
- Hand-drawn sketch to CAD
- PDF/ paper drawing to CAD
- Editing CAD files from mark-ups
- 3D model to CAD
- Scan to CAD
We have a rich experience on working on different kinds of projects:
- Residential Buildings (low-rise residential complexes, single-family houses, duplex, townhouses, high-rise residential compounds, apartments).
- Commercial and Office Buildings (including office spaces, shopping malls, retail establishments)
- Hospitality (including hotels, restaurants, resorts)
- Industrial buildings
- University, college, and school buildings
- Cultural buildings (including theatres, cinemas, exhibition centers)
- Storage and Warehouses
- Infrastructure facilities (including metro stations, airport buildings)
- Sports Complexes