Construction Drawings for a residential building in Australia
Create a set of Construction Drawings for a residential building in Australia
The objective was to create a complete set of Construction Drawings for a residential building in Australia. The construction drawings had to be developed following the Australian building codes.
Tesla carried out this project for residential and commercial planning and building company in Australia.
The project consisted of creating working drawings for a residence in Australia. The client had provided us with the initial design drawings and revised layouts for the project;
The initial scope of work included:
- 00 Cover
- 01 Context Plan
- 02 Site Analysis
- 03 Proposed Development Details 06 BASIX Requirements
- 10 Site & Roof Plan
- 10a Ground Floor – Site
- 11 Ground Floor Plan
- 12 First Floor Plan
- 20 Elevations (South & North)
- 21 Elevations (West & East)
- 30 Longitudinal Sections
- 31 Cross Sections 1
- 32 Cross Section 2
- 40 Shadow Diagrams
- 41 2D – Shadow Diagrams- 50 External Finishes Schedule
- 52 FA & Landscape Calc.
However, while working on the project, the client added the following to our scope of work:
Doors and window schedule
Design changes like;
- Change in the landscape plan.
- Change in line work in floor plans.
- Change in color of tiles.
- Change in the naming of Door/window schedules in all sheets (to match the original).
Project Completion Year
- Construction document Set (.dwg and .pdf)
- Creating a 3D model of the dwelling – interior/exterior