As-Built Drawing Services
Tesla Outsourcing Services provides qualitative and accurate As-Built Drawing Services. We are an Architectural and Engineering Firm with an experience of over 12 years. Our in-house team of architects, engineers, MEP Technicians and BIM Modelers work tirelessly to provide time-tested and efficient solutions to complex projects.
As-built Modelling Services are created once a project is completed for the purpose of documentation. These 2D Drawings or 3D Models reflect any modifications or adjustments that are done on site. Our As-Built drawings provide significant insight into architectural, structural and MEP components utilized in the building. We ensure that these drawings are plotted as per the industry and building standards and include in-depth specifications like marking the location, the name, function, shape, size etc. of all the building elements.
As-Built Drafting Services are utilized for surveys, maintenance and review of the existing buildings. They also aid in the renovation and restoration process. They can be used for construction and restoration of historical, residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
Have a Question?
Your Pre-construction partner is here to help you.
We provide As-Built Drawing Services for
Real Estate Developers
Advantages of As-Built drawings:
- It is easier and efficient to retrieve as-built documents to gain information such as location, size etc. about all the visible as well as concealed components of the building.
- As-Built Documentation ensures that there is a proper record of the final constructed building and makes any future renovation projects or fit-out works more efficient.
- These drawings aid in maintenance as well as acts as an evidence for the contractor to corroborate the quantity of materials used in the construction.
- These drawings record any changes that takes place and hence enables the contractors to visualize necessary action as the construction process moves from one phase to another.
- The 3D Model also enables a better visualization and allows to take a virtual tour of the building.