Over the years the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry has experienced a variety of different ways to carrying out a construction project, but the kinds of techniques or methods implemented by AEC professionals in last three decades have brought tremendous revolution in the industry.
All these cutting-edge tools and techniques are mainly implemented in pre-construction which help in bringing great efficiency when the building is finally constructed in the real world. There is hardly any doubt on the fact that, pre-construction phase of a project plays a crucial role in its productivity. One of the most important thing which is carried out by design and construction professionals in pre-construction remains the design documentation, which hold the potential of making and breaking a project in terms of its productivity.
Advanced tools allow AEC professionals to create advanced building design
- Nowadays with the assistance of advanced design development tools, all kinds of challenges which are normally observed by AEC professionals on the construction site are effectively dealt by them during pre-construction.
- This became possible due to the adoption and use of advanced drawing (drafting) and Modeling applications some of which are designed and manufactured by Autodesk- an American software developing company.
- Autodesk has successfully produced both computer-aided design applications and Building Information Modeling applications, which provide extensive support to architects and engineers with design documentation.
- With the large scale use of CAD and BIM software products, design and construction professionals started to produce error-free drawings and 3D models, which are useful for final construction in more than one ways.
- They are not just needed for referring accurate geometrical information about architectural, structural and MEP designs, but are also crucial for referring information on materials, material takeoffs, bill of materials, construction schedules, time and cost etc.
- Since accurate design documentation help them out with extensive information about the project in question, it becomes easy for them to speculate project outcomes.
- By analysing comprehensive project information, AEC professionals can easily visualise or predict the potential onsite challenges.
- And since the entire building design is still in its digital form, it remains quite convenient for building professionals to makes necessary changes in the project in order to avoid the potential construction challenges.
Tesla Outsourcing Services is an Architectural and Engineering Outsourcing Company providing CAD Services, Engineering and E-building Design Solutions (BIM Services) to clients across the globe.