Rebar Detailing Services
Tesla Outsourcing Services is an industry-leading company that delivers Rebar Detailing Services which improves coordination, reduces errors and drives construction quality. We bring an experience of over 13 years, a skilled multidisciplinary team and a client centric approach to every project that we undertake allowing our clients to gain a competitive edge. Our expertise has been utilized by steel detailers, concrete contractors, general contractors, designers etc. in USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia.
We are experts in preparing Rebar Shop Drawings which provide miniscule details regarding steel connections, erection sequences, welds, lap splices etc. They are crucial in providing the iron workers information about the placement and installation of reinforced steel. We are versed in industry standards such as ASTM, CRSI, RSIO, ACI, AASHTO, BS 8666 etc. which are applicable across different countries. Additionally, we have a thorough quality checks in process to ensure that all the clashes are detected in the preconstruction stage well before the first piece of rebar is bent or sheered.
We provide quantity take-offs and cost estimation services along with rebar detailing so that the project doesn’t face any issues like lack of storage space, budgetary overruns, time delay etc. We have successfully completed Rebar Detailing projects of varied sizes and complexities spanning across residential, construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
Our Rebar Detailing Services include
- Foundation details
- Rebar shop drawings
- Rebar 3D modeling
- Bar bending schedules
- Concrete joint and slab details
- Retaining walls detailing
- As-built drawings
- Concrete masonry detailing
- Total rebar estimation
- Bar listing in ASA format
- Footing detailing
- Grade beam detailing
- Constructability Reviews
- Roof truss and joint details
- Quality take-offs
Benefits of Rebar Detailing
- 3D Modeling of Rebar helps to detect any issue regarding the constructability of the project well before prefabrication.
- Rebar Shop Drawings reduces the cost of installation by providing the iron workers precise information about steel placement.
- Rebar estimation and quantity take-offs ensures that the timeline and budget is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- It boosts productivity as multiple stakeholders can work together on the (Tekla) model irrespective of location and time zone.